Thank you for your interest in the 2013 Art on the Parish Green! Here is how you can participate in this wonderful family friendly event.
If you want to attend and need when/where information:
- Art on the Parish Green is held the second weekend of June on the grounds of St. Paul’s Episcopal Church in New Albany, Indiana. That address is 1015 E. Main St. Our parish campus is on 11th Street between Main St. and Market St.
- Parking is on Main St. or Market St. or on any side street nearby. Art and music areas are located on the parish grounds and on both sides of 11th Street, so that street is closed to traffic all weekend. Complimentary parking is also available one block north on Market St. at Seabrook Dieckmann & Naville Funeral Homes.
- A variety of food is available for sale from late morning through closing.
- Check out the Festival Schedule section of this website for more information!
If you're an artist:
- Submit an Official 2013 Art on the Parish Green Application along with photos
- Your work may be showcased on the cover of the art fair program. Only very high quality submission photos are eligible
- Let us know if you are interested in being on a local, early morning TV show spot promoting the art fair.
If you're a musician:
If you're a food vendor:
- Include a description of your products and your tent/booth
- Answer the following questions:
- Food vendors pay for their space by donating 15% of their on-site profits for the weekend to the Art on the Parish Green. Do you agree to this method of payment?
- Do you need electricity?
- Are you willing to adjust your menu to avoid duplication/competition with other food vendors?
- Can you set up your booth Friday night [we provide security] and staff the booth both Saturday and Sunday during art festival hours?
If you're a business or individual sponsor:
- You will be personally contacted and sent a list of sponsorship levels and recognition opportunities
- Sponsorship checks are due no later than one week before Art on the Parish Green